Saturday, July 3, 2010

Star Spangled Cookies!

Happy 4th of July, everyone!
I went out of my cupcake comfort zone and headed over to
bakeat350.blogspot.com
to get some ideas for patriotic yumminess and hit the jackpot!
These sugar cookies were super easy to make!
The 3 layer star cookie was what caught my eye. The tie dye star and rounds were the smooshed up dough that was left over after the 3 layer star cookie was complete.
I am super excited with how all of them turned out!
Tie dyed cookie with royal icing
3 layer star cookie with royal icing and luster dust
That's one stack of patriotic goodness!

1 comment:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Yay!!! They look great! (As do your cupcakes above!) You are so good...I normally see an idea, save it and come back to it 5 years later. You RAN with it! That's awesome!

Happy baking!