Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Family




As you all know, my family is growing!! The picture of Matt, Rachael and I is the most recent picture of the three of us and actually, Griffin is in the picture too, as I was 1 month pregnant when the picture was taken! :)

Rachael is just the best! She is so excited to have a little brother coming (she's actually been nagging us for years!!). The day we told her that she was going to be a big sister, she made a T-shirt to declare it to the world! 

She visited us last weekend and was able to see and feel Griffin move for the first time, which she thought was just too cool, but a little weird! I couldn't have asked for a better "step-child experience". We've always gotten along and she gets along so well with my family...I love you, Rachael!

1 comment:

Sara said...

We love Rachael and can't wait to spend time together this summer! :)