Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Family


It's been a long, hard road for Matt and me! We met and fell in love very quickly (at first "shift", you might say!). There have been financial, emotional and spiritual hurdles for us to overcome. There have been people that have rooted for us to succeed and those that have rooted for us to fail. We've been through situations that would have sent most couples to divorce court and we only grew stronger because of it...Through it all, we became a family. Rachael and Griffin are the lights of our lives and we couldn't ask for any better. God granted us everything we could ever need and, as a bonus, everything we could ever want as well. What a journey, what a life!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I am so happy for you! I've got to capture that family pic for the fridge! That's a keeper! Also love the pic of you and Griffin! Wow, you're a momma! :)

Sara said...

Love you Playlist songs! I might have to listen to yours some time and give mine a rest! :)